Sunday, April 8, 2012

How to publish using LibreOffice Writer

How to post directly from LibreOffice Writer.


  1. Set up your default e-mail program (I use thunderbird) it is under tools'options. You will get a screen looking like this:





















  1. Write your post. You can set it up with pictures and the works. Just remember when you go to save it, Use the Save As HTML file.

  2. The menu will look like this:



When you hit the send button, your E-mail program will pop up:


Give the Subject Line the name you wish to give the Post (For this one...E-mail instructions for LibreOffice Writer:


The To: Line will be the e-mail addess that you can set under Blogger's Setting/Mobile and e-mail tab.


If this publishes, that how it works (with pictures too!!!)



2 comments:

Oldfool said...

No pics but I get it.

Todaydownload.com said...

These facts are really interesting. Few of them were well known for me but many of them were brand new for me too!
I will print this one out and show to my friends because they will be definitely interested in that. Thanks!
LibreOffice